All students that will have met the necessary academic requirements and intend to graduate this Spring MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION.
Graduation Application Deadlines:
- Students that complete their program in Fall 2018: November 9, 2018
- Students that complete their program in Spring/Summer 2019 : March 1, 2019
**Please Note: You must submit a separate graduation application for each degree, diploma or certificate.
There is no graduation fee. However, students participating in the Spring ceremony must purchase graduation regalia, diploma, and cover.
- There is one graduation ceremony each year in May.
- This year’s graduation ceremony will be held Thursday, May 9, 2019.
- Students must indicate on the Application for Graduation if they plan to walk in the Spring ceremony.
- Students who do not indicate they are walking in the Spring ceremony will not have tickets reserved.
Graduation Regalia, Degrees & Degree Covers
Please submit the SCC Graduation Order Form by Friday, March 15, 2019.
Graduation regalia, degrees, and covers will be available for purchase on (Date to be determined) at the SCC Business Office.
All students participating in the graduation ceremony must purchase a complete set which includes cap, gown, tassel, degree, and cover. This purchase will be completed by two transactions.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a cap, gown, and degree cover. Purchasing information will be provided at a later date.
- Additional item and pricing information will be available at a later date.
- Each graduate who indicates they are walking in the Spring ceremony will receive at least 4 guest tickets. Final ticket count will be determined after the graduation application deadline. All guest, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Students who do not apply for graduation by the published application deadline will not have tickets reserved.
- Tickets may be picked up in Student Services on Mon/May 6 or Tues/May 7, 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM.
- To receive tickets, students must bring their SCC student ID. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Login to WebAdvisor to review your transcript and determine that you may be eligible to graduate.
- Submit your application for graduation online. Click here.
- Your graduation application will be reviewed by the appropriate Department Chair and Registrar
- Once reviewed, the Registrar’s office will notify you whether or not your application is approved.