All students that will have met the necessary academic requirements and intend to graduate this Spring MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION.
**PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to submit the application for graduation was March 1.
There is no graduation fee. However, students participating in the Spring ceremony must purchase graduation regalia, diploma, and cover.
- There is one graduation ceremony each year in May.
- This year’s graduation ceremony will be held Thursday, May 10, 2018.
- Students must indicate on the Application for Graduation if they plan to walk in the Spring ceremony.
- Students who do not indicate they are walking in the Spring ceremony will not have tickets reserved.
Graduation Regalia, Degrees & Degree Covers
Please submit the SCC Graduation Order Form by Friday, March 15, 2018
Graduation regalia, degrees, and covers will be available for purchase on Thursday, April 26 from 9 AM to 6 PM at the SCC Business Office.
All students participating in the graduation ceremony must purchase a complete set which includes cap, gown, tassel, degree, and cover. This purchase will be completed by two transactions.
- $34.24 paid to Jostens for cap, gown, and tassel
- $18 paid to SCC for degree and cover
If you would like additional items, please see the prices and payment order below:
- Tassel – $12.84 each (paid to Jostens)
- Degree – $8 each (paid to SCC)
- Cover – $10 each (paid to SCC)
- Each graduate who indicates they are walking in the Spring ceremony will receive at least 4 guest tickets. Final ticket count will be determined after the graduationapplication deadline. All guest, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Students who do not apply for graduation by the published application deadline will not have tickets reserved.
- Tickets may be picked up in Student Services on Mon/May 7 or Tues/May 8, 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM.
- To receive tickets, students must bring their SCC student ID. Lost tickets will not be replaced.