NetTutor is a comprehensive online tutoring service for all subjects, and is free to all Sampson Community College students needing assistance with homework and studying. All NetTutor tutors are highly trained experts in their respective courses.
· Online tutoring for multiple subjects
· One-on-One tutoring
· 24/7 Support
· Essay proofing
· Professional Tutors
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic Math
- Computer Science
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Writing & English
The Paper Center allows students to upload papers, regardless of subject, for review within 48 hours. Tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Access Net Tutor
- All features of NetTutor are not available when accessed through Firefox. Please use either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Browser settings must be adjusted to allow pop-ups.
- Login to Moodle at https://mymoodle.sampsoncc.edu
- Click the NetTutor link at the top of the page.
Net Tutor Resources & How-To Videos
- Student Guide to NetTutor Live One-on-One Tutoring
- NetTutor Modes: This video details the different ways to receive tutoring including: Ask a NetTutor, Q&A Center, and Paper Center.
- How to Ask a Question in NetTutor: This video shows how to submit a question to a live tutor.
- How to Use the NetTutor Paper Center: This video demonstrates how to submit a paper to the NetTutor Paper Center, retrieve it once the paper has been reviewed, and upload it to the NetTutor whiteboard for a live session if you have any questions about the paper review.
- How to Use the Tools on NetTutor’s Whiteboard: This video shows how a student goes about typing, drawing, composing math equations, and uploading images during a tutoring session.
Net Tutor Support
If you are unable to sign-in to NetTutor, go to http://www.nettutor.com/support and click the “support portal” link under the image.
- At the Log in page, click “Sign up” to create an account.
- After you sign up, you will be taken to the NetTutor Service page…
- You can search the Knowledge Base by typing what you need help with and pressing enter
- You can click “Can’t find the help you need?” to submit a support ticket.
For assistance during a tutoring session, from the menu bar click “Help”, “Contact Support”; or click the green phone icon to “Ask for Support”.