Spring 2021 Late Registration
#BeAViking Session (New Students)
Before registering, you must complete a #BeAViking Orientation Session. This can be completed online by visiting https://www.sampsoncc.edu/general-admissions/new-students/beaviking/.
Virtual Advising Session | Kitchin Building
- Currently Enrolled & New Students:
- Wednesday, January 6th | 9AM – 6PM
- Thursday, January 7th | 9AM – 6PM
- Schedule an appointment below:
- Complete academic planning in Aviso during your advising session.
Register for Classes
Register for classes in WebAdvisor.
Pay for Classes
Early Registration Payment Deadline: Friday, December 11th by 11 AM
Late Registration Payment Deadline: Thursday, January 7th by 6 PM
- Financial Aid Students MUST have received an award letter from SCC Financial Aid Office by November 16. After this date, our office cannot guarantee the availability of monies based on your eligibility if approved for Financial Aid.
Books, Student Ids, and Parking Passes
- Students can purchase books in the SCC Bookstore on January 6 & 7 from 9 AM – 6 PM.
- Students can also receive IDs and parking passes on January 6 & 7 from 9 AM – 6 PM.
The first day of the Spring 2021 semester is Monday, January 11.
**Don’t forget the Mandatory Online Course Assessment (MOCA) for Online Classes**
Sign-up for VikingWire text alerts by texting ‘vikingwire‘ to 67283. Receive updates related to registration, events, weather, and more.