More share buttons
Share with your friends


Official Transcripts


Applicants should request for complete transcripts be sent to the SCC Admissions Office:

SCC Admissions Office
P.O. Box 318
Clinton, NC 28329

If you are using an electronic service, please be sure to send to

High School Graduates

Applicants who have graduated from high school should submit an official transcript showing all course work completed and the date of graduation. High school seniors may submit an official partial transcript showing their current courses and the intended date of graduation. It is the student’s responsibility to submit a final high school transcript prior to admission to an Associate Degree or Diploma program. Students currently attending, or previously graduated from, a participating high school may request electronic transcripts at to be sent to Sampson Community College. Electronic requests may be made (1) upon submission of an online admissions application, or (2) directly from within the Application Hub. This service is free of charge to students.

Homeschool Graduates

Applicants must submit a copy of the home school’s approved registration from the state in which they are registered and an official transcript including the graduation date. Official transcripts must be issued by the chief administrator of the home school and show the school’s name and address.

High School Equivalency

Applicants who have successfully completed the High School Equivalency (HSE) program should request for their scores be sent to the SCC Admissions Office. Students can request an official copy of their scores by visiting the following website: High School Equivalency Records Office.

Transfer Applicants

Applicants seeking to transfer from another college or university must follow the established procedures for general admission and meet all requirements. Official transcripts showing High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma completion and all colleges attended are required before admission to degree or diploma programs can be granted.

Certified English Translations

If the original copy of your transcript is written in a non-English language, a certified English translation is required.

Share with your friends