THE SAMPSON PROMISE
Sampson Community College will pay all tuition and fees not covered by financial aid or other scholarships, for up to 4 semesters, towards your program of study.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE AWARD:
- Graduate from a Sampson County high school (public, private, or homeschool)
- Apply to Sampson Community College by May 1 with a 3.0+ unweighted high school GPA
- Verify NC residency for in-state tuition purposes
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA by May 1 for each year of eligibility
- Complete Foundation Scholarship Application by May 15 for each year of eligibility
- Enroll full-time (12+ credit hours) in a curriculum degree or diploma program the fall semester following high school graduation
- Complete at least 12 credit hours each semester
- Maintain a cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Uphold the Student Code of Conduct
Books, supplies, and program-specific fees are not covered by Sampson Promise. SCC reserves the right to limit the number of Sampson Promise scholarships awarded.
SUMMARY OF EXTRACURRICULARS, WORK RECORD AND COMMUNITY SERVICE CAN BE MAILED TO:
P.O. Box 318
Clinton, NC 28329