The Sampson Community College Foundation is registered 501(c)(3) non-profit that cultivates community support for SCC and seeks funding from the private sector to support the college mission. Gifts to the Foundation fund student scholarships and support staff and student programs. The Foundation also promotes the college though community outreach events throughout the year.
Your gifts to the Sampson Community College Foundation truly change lives. For the 2016-17 academic year, over $100,000 was awarded through over 100 different scholarships to more than ninety deserving students. These scholarships help local students pay for tuition and books which in many cases means not having to work two jobs, having extra money for child care, or being able to finish their degree sooner. So your gifts are not only helping in the short term, but are truly an investment in the future of Sampson County.
Ways to Give
- Donate Online
- Mail Cash or Check payable to “SCC Foundation” to SCC Foundation, P.O. Box 318, Clinton, NC 28329
- Transfer Stock by contacting Lisa Turlington, Foundation Executive Director
- Matching Gift from your employer
- Planned Gift from an estate
- Gift-in-Kind in the form of equipment, services or materials