Students can apply for federal student aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You have 3 options to complete the FAFSA:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov (we strongly recommend this one!) OR
- Complete and mail a PDF FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid OR
- Request a paper copy of the FAFSA from the Federal Student Aid Information Center:
- 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or
- 1-319-337-5665. TTY line: 1-800-730-8913.
DISCLAIMER: These external entities are not owned or supported by Sampson Community College (SCC). SCC cannot be held responsible for these sites including, but not limited to, availability of the site, accuracy of its content, outcome of interaction with the site, and technical support for the site.