Home PageAbout SCCContact UsAcademicsStudent ServicesSCC FoundationCollege ServicesContinuing EducationJob OpportunitiesDistance LearningSampson Early College
SCC Home Page

Student Services Home
Financial Aid
Student Activities







How Do I Know When I Should See A Counselor?
If you are having:

  • Academic and Career Concerns
  • Questions about the College Transfer Process
  • Personal Problems and Concerns
The Counselors at Sampson Community College are dedicated to providing effective academic, career and personal counseling to our students. A college education is a positive, powerful asset; however, in achieving this education, students may encounter times when assistance or guidance is needed.
How Do I Contact a Counselor?

Students are encouraged to come by our office for assistance.  Students may walk-in or contact us at (910) 592-8084.  Our office is located in the Student Services Division in North Building.

If you need to see an Academic Advisor, please visit Lesi Kinton in Student Services to locate your assigned Advisor.

Dr. Tonita Smith, Counselor
(910) 592-8084 extension 2025
Ms. Sharon Leggett , Counselor
(910) 592-8084 extension 2026

Home | About SCC | Contact Us | Academics | Student Services | SCC Foundation
College Services | Continuing Education | Job Openings | Distance Learning | Early College

@ Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Sampson Commmunity College.