Requirements for the Cosmetology Instructor Training
Program Specific Admissions Requirements
All prospective students must meet the general admissions requirements of the college to be eligible for enrollment. In order to ensure compliance with state and local standards, certain curriculum programs have specific requirements beyond those established for general admission.
Applicants applying for admission to the Cosmetology
Instructor training program must
meet general admission requirements and specific program requirements.
applicant must complete requirements listed below:
- Submit an application for Admissions.
- Provide proof of work experience as a cosmetologist.
- Submit a copy of current cosmetology license.
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED
- Complete a medical history form.
- Request college transcript be sent to the Admissions
- Schedule an information session with the Department
Chair of the Cosmetology